How Should High-Quality Mobile Poker Look Like?
Nearly every recreational activity around us can be done via a smartphone or a tablet - why should poker be any different? It’s been around for quite some time, ever since the first apps appeared. One of the main issues here, though, is that not every poker for mobile phones has a first-rate quality. Some of them are just meh - in terms of functionality, data security, and design-wise. Let’s delve into how it should be done.
Mobile Poker Trends in 2021
What Are the Benefits of Playing Poker via Mobile Devices?
Online poker is a smooth transfer of a terrestrial casino into your pocket with the same rules and excitement, minus the human dealer, since all the cards and chips are under the unflinching guidance and supervision of a computer. Most benefits of a mobile poker game are pretty straightforward.
You can set your poker room anywhere with a stable internet connection. Your place of residence also shouldn’t limit your poker skills whatsoever.
Nice and Quiet
What Options Should Be Available on Mobile Poker Websites and Apps?
Game diversity is essential. Online poker sites and apps shouldn’t limit themselves to only the most popular one,
Texas Hold ’em
, but also cover games like Omaha, Five Card Draw, Seven Card Stud, Razz, etc.
Diversity also includes multi-tabling, meaning the ability to play at various tables simultaneously. It’s available and enjoyable only on desktop versions for now - on mobile, it’s still a hassle, hopefully, a temporary one.
There should also be a compelling variety of payment options with little to no fees. Besides obvious and necessary Visa, Mastercard, and PayPal, apps may include other online payments, wire transfers, plus the most prevalent cryptocurrencies.
Local and international tournaments and duels are great extra options to have. A broad selection of competitive poker contests will surely bring more customers aboard.
Rewards are much-needed and appreciated in online poker as well. Those are:
- welcome offers, bonuses, and promo codes for first-timers
- VIP and loyalty programs for devoted customers
- mobile-only rewards to encourage people to download poker apps
- rakeback promotions (up to 40% in mobile apps)
So How Should High-Quality Mobile Poker Look?
The best mobile poker should invoke a safe and convenient feeling and, no matter whether it’s real money or free poker, be trouble-free for players. You, as a potential player, should be sure you’ll find a fair game and all amenities that come with it.
To successfully create a mobile poker game for iOS and Android, one should consider such attributes of a high-quality poker app:
- The safety of an open poker room must be thoroughly protected
- Responsiveness - the app should be adaptable to various devices
- Legal and properly licensed by gaming authorities, associations, and commissions
- High traffic of both new and experienced players to avoid long queues
- Impeccable UX and UI - a customer should not feel frustrated by outdated design and elaborate navigation
- Fast payout speed - no longer than a week