How to Buy Online Casino Software of High Quality: Fundamentals of Choosing
In the post-COVID world, there is a string of limitations imposed on all our activities. People have to adopt the "remote everything" practices in an ever-growing number of domains – from work and studying to shopping and healthcare. The entertainment industry is learning to take this next normal in its stride with iGaming developing at a tremendous pace.
Today, many avid gamblers switch to online facilities to have fun and win some money at the same time. Realizing the long-lasting nature of this trend, entrepreneurs set up online casinos hoping to carve their share of the internet gambling revenue pie which is only likely to expand in the foreseeable future. What are the bullet points to consider when embarking on this voyage?
Starting an iGaming Business from Scratch: Aspects to Focus on
Like any other niche business, iGaming has its own rules and peculiarities.
Since this sphere has a rather checkered reputation in the world, you should begin by coming to grips with laws and regulations. It should be done with the reference to the market you are going to enter because the legal framework concerning gambling in general and iGaming, in particular, vary from country to country.
Secondly, you should dig into taxation regulations relevant to this realm. Here, you must mind both national and local taxes since in some countries (for instance, the USA) these two may differ.
Although it seems tempting to run the gambling site on your own (and thus pocket all the profits you will earn), very soon you will find out that one person can’t do a dozen jobs at once. So, you should hire personnel to handle the everyday routine of your future online casino.
Marketing and advertising are vital for the effective functioning of any modern organization with big-time aspirations and an iGaming site is no exception. Since it is a no-nonsense endeavor, professional expertise in planning and implementing marketing campaigns is vital.
However important the above-mentioned aspects might be, it is the gambling software that will eventually determine the success of your iGaming venture. That is why buying casino software is to become the top priority while launching a gambling site.
Also read: CAN YOU STAY STRESS-FREE WITH WHITE LABEL CASINO DEVELOPMENT SERVICES?
Things to Remember When You Purchase Online Casino Software
The first question budding entrepreneurs ask is “where can I buy casino software?” The answer is simple. If you want to acquire a high-tech product, it is natural to leverage IT-powered mechanisms to search for one. It means that you will have to buy software casino online from a vendor that offers casino software for sale.
Yet, with a slew of companies that provide such services the selection procedure may seem quite daunting. What should you steer by when you purchase casino software? Being a seasoned player on the iGaming market , Go Gamble Poker Developers would like to give you some life hacks that will help you find a high-end gambling solution.
First of all, don’t fall for anyone with a heartbeat. Browse around a little bit and compare what different developers have to offer.
When you have set your eyes on several most appealing options, try to find out more about the company. You should make a special point of their expertise, term of presence in the industry, and the roster of solutions they have. Also, it never hurts to search for the reviews of customers who commissioned products from them.
If everything you read reflects credit on the vendor, proceed to contact them personally. It is done not only to clarify the details of your future project. In fact, the way the managers communicate to you is a telltale sign of how reliable and professional the vendor is. By answering your questions and explaining the peculiarities and benefits of casino white label products on offer or custom solutions they can build for you, they should create a “casino software buy-in” that will ultimately let you decide in their favor.
Whether you are going to buy a boxed solution or opt for building a custom online casino, make sure it has the following mission-critical features.
- The wide selection of games. The more games your casino hosts and the greater is their diversity, the larger number of punters your site is likely to attract. Ideally, you should have a fair quantity of slot games, as well as blackjack, poker, baccarat, and roulette. Naturally, they should be top-notch ones in terms of their graphic design, appealing soundtrack, and the support of multilingual capabilities.
- Bonuses and loyalty programs. These are meant to promote the retention of users who once visited your site. As far as online casinos are concerned, rewards come in the form of kick-off bonuses, free spins, random jackpots, lucky draws, cash backs, and other perks that will turn gamblers into loyal clients ready to stay with you indefinitely.
- Payment system. Since gambling is about winning or (God forbid) losing money, you should take special care your site has a wide range of casino payment methods for punters to choose from. They should be able to make use of different payment systems and different currencies (lately, cryptos have become a welcome privilege too), withdraw their gains on short notice, have several deposit options, and enjoy as minimal transaction fees as possible – preferably even without ones.
- Wide compatibility opportunities. To reach out to a maximum number of customers, online casinos today must be extremely flexible. It spells their availability to users of various devices (desktops, laptops, smartphones, tablets) that are powered by different operating systems the principal of which are Android and iOS. Mobile gadgets and mobile-responsive UI design should be prioritized because a rapidly growing number of people nowadays prefer to participate in online pocket-gambling activities enjoying iGaming wherever they are.
- Social media integration. In the age, when most of us have a social network profile (and sometimes more than one) it is a great plus for an online casino to provide a social media authorization option with the ability to talk about one’s gaming experience with the birds of the same feather.
- Statistics. Here belong both game stats and financial stats. Site owners must always keep abreast of how much a certain gambler bets, when they do it, what games they tend to choose, how often (and how much) they win or lose, what payment methods they prefer, how often they withdraw, etc. Having such information at your fingertips is a boon when it comes to mapping out targeted marketing campaigns or developing customer retention strategies.
- Affiliate programs. Using affiliates is a second-to-none tool for promoting your iGaming site, so online casino software should envisage this possibility.
- Mailing system. By keeping your clientele in the know of the latest changes of your site, upcoming promos, or new games available you will establish a robust communication channel and build an additional bond between you and your customers.
- Expansion opportunities. The contemporary IT industry keeps evolving at a neck-breaking speed ushering in novel advancements almost every month. If you want to let your site visitors enjoy them make sure casino software developers keep this possibility open. Or you may just decide to add a functionality or two to your site. Mention this to the vendor when you discuss the future iGaming project with them.
- Strong security. Whenever big money is involved, criminals try to find ways to steal it. The same is true about IT ventures that are under a constant threat of hacking. That is why introducing firm security measures to prevent personal and financial data leakage or account tampering is a must-have for online casinos.
When you have agreed with the vendor on the list of features for the gambling site of your dream, there comes the issue of the online casino software price.
The Average Cost of Developing Casino Software
If you expect to see here an exact amount down to a penny we must disappoint you because there are several factors that condition the final sum you will have to fork out.
The primary one is the nature of the software you are going to acquire. In case you decide to buy white label casino solutions they will cost you much less than a custom online casino. However, scrimping on the cost you will have to make do with the features that the vendor included into the solution with no prospects of adding new ones or tailoring the casino to your taste or requirements.
On the contrary, commissioning a custom casino you will be able to implement all the parameters you prefer but that is going to cost you a pretty penny – something around $20,000 – $30,000. Yet, this sum is liable to change depending on two major parameters.
The first one is the scope of features you would like to see in the final product. Evidently, the development and design of every additional functionality increases the working time needed for it and consequently the cost.
The second one is the hourly rate of developers. This index varies greatly since vendors coming from different regions charge different prices. These are the highest in Western Europe and North America and are much lower in South Asia or Eastern Europe. So, if you cooperate with developers from Ukraine you will significantly cut down on the expenditures but will get a high-end product from a team of seasoned experts.
iGaming is an extremely lucrative business niche that crucially depends on the quality of gambling software entrepreneurs employ. To acquire one, you should find a reliable vendor and make sure the solution they offer doesn't cost an arm and a leg and has all the necessary features to provide a satisfying UX.